Wednesday, February 3, 2010

whys mectin always gotta throw up?

really? why? I mean... I throw up a lot... like if I'm coughing too much.. or if i have two beers instead of one.. or if something grosses me out like chai skin (ew), but there's always a reason. Not for Mectin.. She was sitting in my blankets, all wrapped up like a baby pig (what?), and then I see her stick her tongue out and bob her head back and forth and I think.. oh no... there's gonna be some kittay vomit! and sure enough, seconds after I lift her off my bed and onto the floor, she pukes up some grade A kitty barf. I just don't get it, she hasn't been doing anything for hours, just laying there... so how can she puke unprovoked? I just don't get it. I also don't get how it took me really long to figure out how unprovoked is spelled. I thought it was unprovocted, or something, I tried it a few times and kept getting that red dotted line under it, so I typed it into google and google told me the right way to spell it. unprovoked. I wonder if Mectin ever surprises her self with things she realizes she doesn't know. Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment