Friday, February 12, 2010

Kittyagitation! (aka whys mectin always gotta throw up? part 2)

Mectin and I are in a fight. I think she's trying to make up with me now, but I'm still angry.
She kept me up ALL NIGHT. All freaking night. She wanted to go in and out and in and out over and over again and if I didn't get up to let her out she'd yell at me, and then start and my feet and run up my body till she sat on my shoulder or chest, and then proceeded to yell in my face until I let her out. Eventually I just got up and turned the little kitchen light out and left the door open so she could go in and out as she pleases, but I guess once I did that she decided she had no interest in anything except for throwing up on my tax return.
Maybe she's trying to tell me something, maybe she's just soo radical. First she pukes on my health insurance bill, then she pukes on my tax information? Hm...
ANYWAY! Every time she puked, which was about two to three times, I lovingly, despite my anger, got up and turned the light on for her, got her water and cleaned up her kittypuke. Never once did she say thank you. Instead, she found more and more ways to annoy me.
So today I am a very frustrated lady. It didn't help that when I went to feed her this morning, she decided the best way to encourage me to get the food bag down from the cabinet is to YELL at me while doing so. What was she thinking? That I was going to stop midway and say, "ehhh you know what? neeever mind." JEEZ!
And on another note, something else that frustrates me....I have the Martha Stewart show on in the background, it's her valentines day show I guess, but she made the whole audience wear red. I mean... really? How did she coordinate that? Did she not allow in people who weren't wearing red? Did she provide the shirts? I don't know, that annoys me.
OH hey Mectin, having fun walking all over my body while I'm trying to type? How about pushing your wet nose into my hands. Cute. Reeeeeeal cute.
Mectin better have some flowers or chocolate waiting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment