Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Cross Paw

It's time I open up to the world about a special little secret of mine. I am in love with "cross paw". What is cross paw you ask? Well.... I guess it's alright if I tell you. Cross paw is a syndrome that occurs when a cat, dog, hamsters.. really anything with paws, performs the act of crossing one paw over the other. I know this doesn't sound like something special, any pawed animal can complete the task of cross paw, but there is something so dainty and extra furry about the action of a cross paw.
Today Mectin was engaging in cross paw while laying next to me. But this time her cross paw evolved into something else..... dangle paw. As she rolled over, the paw that was on top stuck out in the air and was dangling there in front of me.
What makes this all the more special is that usually Mectin does not like her paws touched, but on this very fine occasion she permitted me to hold and pet her dangle paw.
All in all it has been a very fine day for kitty-cuteness. Cross paw turned into dangle paw... dangle paw turned into paw holding time. It's all very good when you're covered in fur.

No comments:

Post a Comment